Traveling is one of the things everyone should do during their lifetime. If you have no one to travel with, or just want time to yourself, traveling alone is an amazing, safe experience as long as you know where to go. Here are 6 of the best places to travel alone:
Top 6 Places To Travel Alone
If you are looking for a peaceful getaway, Anguilla is the place to go. With beautiful beaches, great restaurants and lovely people, you can’t go wrong with traveling to Anguilla. Anguilla is a safe island, perfect for a getaway trip alone. Here are some places to check out on your trip to Anguilla:
- Shoal Bay – One of the many secrets of the island, is the glass bottom boat tour at Shoal Bay. Head there on your trip and ask someone if the glass bottom boat is running. You will be able to ride with someone who knows the island like the back of their hand and see some amazing sights along the way.
- Junk’s Hole – If you enjoy snorkeling, head down to Junk’s Hole. This may not be the beach you want to bring your chair and your tanning oil, but if you want to see some amazing fish bring your snorkel gear and head to Junk’s Hole.
- Rendezvous Bay – If you want to take a long walk on the beach, try out Rendezvous Bay. Gorgeous white sand that goes on for miles, with the beautiful views of crystal clear water. This is a quiet beach, great for relaxing and reading a good book.
- Blanchard’s Beach Shack – If you are looking for some great food, check out Blanchard’s Beach Shack for lunch or dinner. Also, if you are in the mood for a drink, they are known for their rum punch!
- Meads Bay – Last but not least, Meads Bay is the place to go if you like riding some waves. A great spot to swim and relax in the sun.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Bike riding enthusiasts and coffee drinkers, make your way to Portsmouth for your next trip. Portsmouth, New Hampshire is one of the cutest towns you could ever visit alone. Portsmouth is right by the water and everything is within walking distance. If you are looking for relaxing time away, Portsmouth is a great trip for you to take alone. New Hampshire has a 0% crime rate and Portsmouth is probably the safest town in the state. Portsmouth is one of the best places to travel alone on your next trip.
Aruba is truly the happiest place on Earth! Stay in a resort on the beaches of Aruba and traveling alone will never feel like you are alone. Aruba is filled with the nicest people with so many activities to try. You will never be bored when traveling to Aruba. Besides the beautiful white sand beaches and warm whether, there are so many activities you can do right on the main beach strip. Whether you want take a booze cruise, go snorkeling, ride a banana boat or use a jet-ski, you can do it all when you visit Aruba.
Enjoy drive on beaches, live music and great food on Cape Cod. Cape Cod is the perfect travel destination for someone traveling alone. Here are some places you should go if you make Denis your destination for your next trip:
- Beachcomber – The Beachcomber in Wellfleet, MA is a great place place for young singles. If you are looking for a fun upbeat bar and grill right next to the beach then head to the Beachcomber when you visit Cape Cod.
- Corporation Beach – A great family friendly beach. Between the warm water and the well kept beach, Corporation is great for relaxing.
- Cuffy’s – The best gift shop on Cape Cod! Stop by for a sweatshirt or a hat so you can remember your trip for years to come.
- Sesuit Harbor Cafe – If you love lobster rolls, you won’t find a better one than at Sesuit Harbor. This is a great little restaurant overlooking the water. Seating is picnic tables all outside, so dress warm! Bring a book, a candle, and some wine and enjoy all that Sesuit Harbor has to offer.
The place for adventurous young 20-year-olds, who want to travel alone. Newcastle is filled with things to do and see. Check out Merewether Beach and the Humpback Whale Encounter Tour when you travel to Newcastle. If you are not that young, but still plan to take a trip to Australia I suggest going to Port Douglas. Port Douglas is a tourist attraction where people come from all over to shop, relax and swim. Try Australia if you are looking for your next new adventure.
Christmas Cove, Maine
Just a short boat ride to Booth Bay Harbor. Christmas Cove is quiet, peaceful and relaxing all in one. Whether you want time alone to just be with your thoughts, or you just want to get away, Christmas Cove is the place for you. Also, if you love Lobster take the drive to Reds Eats in Wiscasset, it will be well worth it! Maine is one of the best places to travel alone in the U.S.
Best Travel Bags
While traveling alone, you might as well have the best luggage to keep you company. The AWAY travel bag is the way to go. Whether it is a long or short trip, AWAY is a brand you can count on. If it is a shorter trip, I recommend “The Bigger Carry-On,” but if it is a long getaway try “The Large.” Both come in 10 colors and are traveling essentials. If you need a backpack for your trip, either go with Fjallraven Kånken Water-resistant Backpack, or The North Face. These backpacks are sturdy, large, and great for traveling.
Even though these 7 destinations are some of the safest places to travel alone, you can never be too cautious. If you meet someone while traveling alone and they offer to show you around, don’t just go with them even if they seem to be sincere. Ask for their number and tell them you will call when you have time for a tour. Now that you have their number you can run a free phone search on them and find out if they are safe to be with. This way you can know for sure if you should go with them, or avoid them the rest of your trip. If they are safe and you have run the search, I suggest trying it out. You will find some of the hidden secrets your destination has to offer, one’s that you could not have found otherwise. If you enjoyed reading this post, check out 5 Cheap Travel Destinations For You And Your Friends!
Even though these 7 destinations are some of the safest places to travel alone, you can never be too cautious. If you meet someone while traveling alone and they offer to show you around, don’t just go with them even if they seem to be sincere. Ask for their number and tell them you will call when you have time for a tour. Now that you have their number you can run a free phone search on them and find out if they are safe to be with. This way you can know for sure if you should go with them, or avoid them the rest of your trip. If they are safe and you have run the search, I suggest trying it out. You will find some of the hidden secrets your destination has to offer, one’s that you could not have found otherwise.
If you enjoyed reading this post, check out 5 Cheap Travel Destinations For You And Your Friends!